2 Plus 2 Transfer Scholarship
2 Plus 2 students will be automatically considered for the 2 Plus 2 Transfer Scholarship.
- For students transferring directly from an Iowa community college and enrolled in the 2 Plus 2 Guaranteed Graduation Plan.
- Up to 25 awards per year based on highest cumulative transfer grade-point average and completion of 2 Plus 2 checkpoints for your major.
- Value: $1,000. May be renewed one year if you continue to meet the 2 Plus 2 Plan checkpoints for your major.
- Deadline: Your UI application for admission must be on file by March 1 for summer session or fall semester; Oct. 1 for spring semester.
- No separate scholarship application is required; qualified students are considered automatically upon admission to Iowa.
Additional transfer scholarships
The University offers several scholarships for transfer students. Award criteria vary.
Scholarships for Transfer Students