TIAA-CREF Financial Education Webinars
INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOINING A WEBINAR
In addition to offering excellent retirement options for its employees, The University of Iowa is pleased to sponsor financial education classes. Below you will find instructions for accessing the TIAA-CREF webinars.
Getting To Know Your Retirement Website – 101
This webinar is for individuals who are seeking basic web knowledge on how to access information related to their University of Iowa Retirement Plans. This online and live tutorial will cover the information that you need in order to get started on your journey towards saving for a better retirement.
- How to access University of Iowa’s dedicated retirement website
- Where to locate the information you will need to enroll in the plan
- Discover what steps and tools will help get you on your way to saving
- Who can help if you need assistance along the way
Where and When
Date: August 22nd Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Where: Webinar (see instructions below)
The latest version of Java will be required. There are two steps to attending the webinar - first join the audio portion of the conference on your phone, then join into the emeeting on your computer.
To join the meeting at the scheduled start time, follow these simple steps:
1. Dial into this meeting’s Global Crossing audio conference using a touch-tone phone:
Ready-Access telephone number: 800 851-3758
Access code: 7040435
2. Click the link below to join the eMeeting (you may need to cut and paste this link into your browser’s address window):
3. Enter Conference Phone Number: 8008513758
Enter Access Code: 7040435
4. Enter your name (email address optional)
NOTE: The process of joining an eMeeting may take a few minutes, depending on your Internet connection speed. The host must also start the eMeeting before you may join.