As an employer of choice, The University of Iowa provides a wide range of comprehensive health insurance plans for staff. To find more information, select your classification below.
- Faculty, Professional & Scientific, Merit Supervisory Exempt Staff Member - Active
- Faculty, Professional & Scientific, Merit Supervisory Exempt Staff Member - Retiree
- Merit Staff Member - Active
- Merit Staff Member - Retiree
- Undergraduate Student (Except Health Science Majors)
- Graduate Student or Health Science Major
- Unpaid J1 Scholars
- Students who have recently graduated or Students
who have left the University
Dual University of Iowa employed spouses/partners and any children may not double insure each other or dependents under the plans where the University contributes towards the cost of the plans. This includes the health, dental, and AD&D insurance policies - an individual may only be included once under these policies.