Welcome! The University Benefits Office designs and administers the benefits programs for all active and retired faculty, staff, and students at The University of Iowa.
Select a category under "Links" to review benefits specific to that category, or choose the "Benefits A-Z Topical Index" to review all available benefits.
News and Events
- Students - if you are graduating or leaving UI in May - you can continue your health and dental insurance for up to 12 months. Learn more here: http://www.uiowa.edu/hr/benefits/health/student/index_aftergrad.html
- For 2013, the maximum annual contribution to the Voluntary Retirement Savings Program has increased from $17,000 to $17,500, but you can open an account with as little as $16.00 a month. Learn more here: http://www.uiowa.edu/hr/benefits/retire/saving.html
Financial Education and Personal Finance
- May and June 2013 Financial Education Schedule
- Saving Extra for Retirement
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Other Learning Opportunities
Everything you need to know to get in touch with us online, by phone, or in person. Please contact us if you need our assistance.
The University of Iowa Benefits Office does not advise on any personal income tax requirements or issues. Use of any information from this site or any other web site referred to is for general information only, and does not represent personal tax advice either express or implied. You are encouraged to seek professional tax advice for tax questions and assistance.
If you need accommodations for any information found on this site (including hard copies of any electronic documents), please contact us at email@example.com or 319-335-2676.