Welcome! The University Benefits Office designs and administers the benefits programs for all active and retired faculty, staff, and students at The University of Iowa.
Select a category under "Links" to review benefits specific to that category, or choose the "Benefits A-Z Topical Index" to review all available benefits and more.
News and Events
- It's OPEN ENROLLMENT TIME!
- Faculty and Professional & Scientific, and Merit Supervisory/Exempt and Confidential staff 2014 Open Enrollment
closed November 16.
- Merit Staff 2014 Merit Open Enrollment closed November 22.
- Faculty and Professional & Scientific, and Merit Supervisory/Exempt and Confidential staff 2014 Open Enrollment closed November 16.
- November and December 2013 Financial Education Schedule
- Saving Extra for Retirement
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Other Learning Opportunities
Everything you need to know to get in touch with us online, by phone, or in person. Please contact us if you need our assistance.
The University of Iowa Benefits Office does not advise on any personal income tax requirements or issues. Use of any information from this site or any other web site referred to is for general information only, and does not represent personal tax advice either express or implied. You are encouraged to seek professional tax advice for tax questions and assistance.
If you need accommodations for any information found on this site (including hard copies of any electronic documents), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-335-2676.