Perfect Interview is an advanced, online interactive interview simulation tool that creates a compelling and realistic interview experience. You can use Perfect Interview to practice and develop your interview presentation skills prior to an employer interview or mock interview with a Career Development Advisor.
The program comes complete with over one thousand interview questions, answers, and hints, packaged in an attractive and easy to use computer program that runs on your home PC. In addition, Perfect Interview includes an innovative video capture feature that you can use to record and playback your responses to the interview questions. You can not only watch your own interview response to questions, but you also have the capacity to share your interview with a Career Development Advisor for further review and analysis.
Career Development Advising has a private computer designated for employees to use Perfect Interview within a conference room. Call 319-335-2664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment Monday – Friday, between 8:00-10:30 AM or 1:00-3:00 PM
To use Perfect Interview from home with a Webcam, you must:
- Install/Download Microsoft Media software if you plan on using a Webcam (To use Perfect Interview, this must be installed on your computer. High speed internet is recommended to decrease download time).
- Install Webcam software (if you own a Webcam and will be enabling the Webcam option – call Career Development Advising for assistance if needed).
To access Perfect Interview with or without a Webcam:
- Access Perfect Interview Online at http://www.perfectinterview.com/uiowa/.
- Create an account or log-in to your existing account (Access can only be gained with a current University of Iowa email address).
- Watch your past interviews or review the multitude of interview questions, answers and hints.