Salary and Pay Level
How to Find Your Salary and Pay Level
- Log into Employee Self Service and go to “My ePersonnel File” in the left hand column under the “Personal” tab.
- Identify the two digit P&S Pay Level code for your classification. (This code will be a number followed by either the letters “A” or “B”, such as 3A)
- Select the link below your pay code to take you to your pay structure in the compensation plan. Use your code to find the market range and median zone for your job classification.
- University Compensation Plan
- Pay Structures 2013 - 2014
- Frequently Asked Questions About P&S Pay Plans (FAQs)
- Glossary of Terms
Page Last Updated June 2013