Merit Applicant Information
Employment Services is responsible for the advertisement, application, referral and appointment processes for the Iowa Board of Regents Merit position vacancies at The University of Iowa. To apply for a position, refer to the “Merit Application” located in the Tutorials page of Jobs@UIOWA.
Computers are available in the Employment Services office if you do not have access to one.
- Current Job Vacancies
- New Applicant Orientation (pdf)
- Merit Application Procedures Manual (pdf)
- Procedures - How to Apply:
- Top Ten Reminders for Submitting Your Application Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Initial Referral Results for Positions
- Interviewing Tips for Applicants
- Transfer and Termination Checklists — Exit Process
- Definitions of Standard Special Qualifications
- Merit Job Classifications