HUMAN RESOURCES - Employment Services
Referral Results for Merit Positions
The results of referrals for merit positions that were initially
posted during the last advertising period are available for download/view. (This chart is available in MS Word doc format.)
The"Results" column will indicate one of the following:
- Prom, lateral, demotion –
The promotional, lateral transfer and voluntary demotion list consists
of permanent employees. These
employees must be eligible for the classification, meet all special qualifications
requested and apply for the position.
- Competitive, reinst - The competitive
and reinstatement list consists of applicants outside the University.
These applicants must be eligible for the classification, meet
all special qualifications requested and apply for the position.
- Prom/Competitive – Both promotional
and competitive lists were referred, see above for descriptions.
- Contract transfer – Using seniority date, the most senior contract transfer
applicant was referred. No other applicants were referred.
- Priority candidate – Only individuals with priority status as determined
by the AFSCME contract, Regents Merit rules, or ADA (Americans
With Disabilities Act) were referred.
- All who applied – Everyone who applied was referred.
- Hold per dept – No applicants referred at this time.
- Filled internally – Current departmental employee who applied for the opening and met all special qualifications.
For all referral categories, the hiring department will contact applicants directly if they want to arrange an interview.