UI Programs and Services
- Family Issues Charter Committee
- Campus and Community Housing
- Dual Career Network
- Women's Resource and Action Center (WRAC)
Community Programs and Services
- Crisis Center - crisis intervention and referral services, food bank, and other emergency assistance programs.
- Johnson County Department of Public Health - provides nutritional supplements to pregnant women and children, birth to 5 years of age, and health services such as immunization and care.
- Iowa Department of Human Services (DHS) – offers financial supports, food stamps, health insurance and subsidized child care.
- Mental Health/Disability Services - National Search
- Mental Health/Disability Services, Iowa Department of Human Services
- Iowa State University Financial Counseling Clinic
- Go IowaCity.com
- CAPRA-Computer Check-out Program - WRAC, 335-1486
- University Counseling Services
- Student Credit and Money Management Services
- Absences from Class
- Carver Scholars - scholarship program for undergraduate students who have families to support.
- International Students and Scholars
- International Women’s Club -- a group of women from around the world share activities that promote friendship and understanding.
- Family Leaves
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Parental Leave ICON course - to learn more about parental leave for birth or adoption of a child, log into Self Service and select My Training.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Visitors in the Workplace
- Extension of Tenure (Operations Manual, Human Resources, Chapter 10.1a4e(1)