- Learn more about the various programs and services offered by University Human Resources (UI HR):
- A unit of UI HR that provides learning opportunities to enhance your skills for your current position as well as future opportunities:
Learning and Development
- A unit of UI HR that ensures we get our paychecks on time (once a month on the first of the month) and accurately. Learn more about forms and procedures that help that process:
- This resource provides more information about the University and our employment policies and procedures:
- This guide provides information about University services that enhances our work and personal lives:
Staff Resource Guide
- A unit of UI HR that administers our benefit programs including health, dental, retirement. Many resources to explain and help you navigate our programs are available on the University Benefits web site.
- Learn more about how the University keeps your workplace safe at the Environmental Health and Safety web site.
- Ergonomics for staff who work at desks. Information on this subject is available on the Employee Self Service web site. Go to the Learning and Development area on the "personal" tab within Employee self-service, select the "My Training" link. Course is listed within the "available Online Icon Courses" under Ergonomics – Computer Use 2011.
- If English is not your first language and you need help communicating with your supervisor and coworkers or with training, help is available on the Staff Language and Culture Services web site.
- To learn more about the University of Iowa, its President, its governance structure, and strategic plan:
- About Iowa, is a quick summary of the University, its history and the community with links to additional facts, remarkable people, and events/news:
- Campus maps can be accessed at:
- For more information about UI Health Care:
For directions within UI Hospitals and Clinics:
- For faculty and staff information at UI Health Care:
- Veteran's Services: