Staff Appreciation Grant Program
Funding is now available for fiscal year 2013.
Applications will be reviewed
all funding is granted.
Applications may be granted:
- To groups seeking funding for appreciation/recognition efforts in their specific area. (Please note: if you are seeking funding for a campus-wide or Shared Governance event, visit the Staff Council website)
- Beginning July 1 for use in fiscal year July 1 - June 30
- Only one time per area per fiscal year
- For up to $300 (maximum) or $10/staff person
- First qualified are first served; funding is limited
- Year-round until funding is exhausted.
Complete the mini-grant form (Please note: handwritten is acceptable)
- the MFK to transfer the funds into (you may need to ask your Business Officer),
- an approximate budget noting for what the application funds will be used, and
- your written recognition program.
Funding is limited. You will be notified within 10 working days regarding the status of your application for staff appreciation funding.
Questions? Email Candace Peters or call 335-2260.
Sponsored by --
Staff Council, UI Organizational Effectiveness and the UI Community Credit Union
Updated April 2013