Survey Ambassador Job Description
The role of survey ambassador is voluntary.
Survey ambassadors are effective in their current position, and have the time and ability to continue fulfilling
their job assignments while taking on the role of survey ambassador. In addition, their peers and colleagues
generally view them with positive regard and are likely to respond positively to their views.
Role of the Survey Ambassador
• Attend up to two Survey Ambassador group meetings that are approximately 60 minutes each in length.
(training and recognition meetings)
• Explain/communicate the survey’s importance and the role of the survey ambassador to peers and
• Disseminate outreach materials.
• Answer questions as appropriate or refer to WAI staff.
• Be familiar with WAI’s confidentiality efforts and be able to reassure employees regarding confidentiality.
• Encourage all employees to complete the survey. Work towards a high and increased response rate.
• Assist employees with special needs.
• Help with the distribution and collection of survey materials.
• Forward announcements regarding the number of completed surveys.
• Follow-up as appropriate and needed.