The Iowa One® Card
The Iowa One® Card is the official identification card of The University of Iowa. Think of it as your key to campus life at The University of Iowa.
- Meal plan use and doing laundry in the residence halls
- Checking out Library materials
- Access into electronically secured buildings and rooms, including the 24-hour Instructional Technology Center (ITC)
- Free newspapers through the Collegiate Readership Program (students only)
- Identity verification for exams and entry into Athletic events
- Purchasing books and supplies at the University Book Store and charging purchases to the U-Bill
- Purchasing food and beverages at campus cafes and c-stores using Hawkeye Dollars or charging to the U-Bill
- OPTIONAL - ATM withdrawals and PIN-debit purchases if the card is linked to a Hills Bank checking account
Please contact us if you have questions or need assistance.
Last updated July 2012