Course # 341
What do we do with all the information out there that tells us we have an impending employee or skill shortage? How can you analyze existing information in terms of what it means for your unit?
- Availability of workforce
- Analyzing key knowledge, skills, abilities for your unit
- Projecting changes in the workforce
- Create an analysis of the unit’s workforce or a portion thereof, in terms of probably attrition, availability of needed KSA’s in new recruits, etc.
- Review and analyze literature reporting workforce projections.
- Create a forward-looking needs analysis in consultation with unit stakeholders.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
Human Resource Fundamental participants.