Estate Planning: Don't Let Someone Else Decide Who Gets What
Course # 350
Discuss the importance of planning for the distribution of your estate and some of the strategies commonly used. How your assets will pass to heirs, charities, etc. Coordination of legal documents with ownership and beneficiaries.
- What happens to your assets upon your death.
- Strategies for reducing taxes and probate costs.
- Coordinate your legal documents with ownership and beneficiaries.
- Understand the estate distribution process.
- Understand strategies used to reduce taxes and probate costs.
- Understand the necessity to coordinate legal documents with ownership and beneficiaries.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
This course is suitable for any UI employee.