An Overview of Wills, Trusts, and More
Course # 625
Estate Planning, Will Review, and Living Trusts are all topics that we put off until tomorrow. Why? Because we don't think we have the time today! Estate planning isn't that difficult when you are properly informed. This enlightening and entertaining seminar will give you timely ideas and ultimately the peace of mind many are seeking.
- Wills & Trusts; Powers of Attorney; Insurance, Annuity & Retirement Plan Beneficiaries
Objectives (At the end of this course participants will be able to):
- Understand the differences between wills and trusts.
- Understand the role of powers of attorney in estate planning.
- Understand how beneficiary designations of insurance policies, annuities, and retirement plans impact estate plans.
- Select appropriate estate planning professionals.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
Anyone who has questions about estate planning.