Dispute Resolution, Workplace Consultations,
and Conflict Management Policies
Course # 165
Participants will review UI Policies relevant to work place conflict and central resources available to address conflict.
- Ethics policy
- Grievance policy
- Role of the HR Rep or manager
- Resources: Ombuds, Equal Opportunity and Diversity, Organizational Effectiveness (OE), Faculty & Staff Services
Objectives (At the end of this course participants will be able to):
- Participants will practice identifying relevant components of conflict and needs to be addressed.
- Participants will be able to refer to relevant policies and be able to articulate desired outcomes for resolution.
- Participants will gain understanding of resources available to assist departments in resolving conflict.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
Human Resources Fundamentals participants.