Energizing Your Work Using the FISH! Philosophy
Course # 308
Are you looking to change your work area to a place where fun, energy, productivity and teamwork drive out stress, boredom, toxic energy and burnout? "Seattle's World Famous Pike Place Fish Market" is an otherwise ordinary fish market that is extraordinarily successful. Learn how they transformed their work using the Four Principles of the FISH! Philosophy and how it could energize your workplace.
- What does the FISH! Philosophy offer?
- How can I use the FISH! Philosophy to help energize my workplace?
- What could be my personal role in making my workplace a positive place?
- Return to work renewed by the possibilities of the FISH! Philosophy.
- Encourage co-workers to embrace the FISH! Philosophy.
- Develop local practices that maintain the FISH!Philosophy to get the same positive results as seen in the Pike Fish Market.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
This course is suitable for anyone.