Grant Management - Post Award
Course # 95
Attend this class and receive an overview of the Grant Accounting Office. Learn what is available once you have received an award. We'll discuss the grant accounting website, set-up of a grant, and the rules associated with grants. Please bring your questions.
- Grant Website (contact list, usage of resources)
- Set-Up (budget, FMS verses SGRE)
- Rules (retro changes justifications, fiscal year constraints)
Objectives: (at the end of this course participants will be able to):
- Know the roles and responsibilities of the Grant Accounting Office
- Able to contact the correct grant accountant
- Make use of website to answer questions
- Understand FMS/SGRE
- Be able to understand acceptable reasons for retro changes
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
Administrative staff responsible for managing grants.