Procurement Card Training
This course is designed for all new or current cardholders and reconcilers. It provides comprehensive and convenient training of the different buying processes, Procurement Card policies and an interactive tutorial demonstrating the Procurement Card portion of the ProTrav system. (Procurement Card and Travel Expense Vouchers)
- Buying for the University
- Cardholder’s responsibility
- Eligible charges
- Travel related purchases
- Transaction review
- Dates and deadlines
- Reconciling/allocating purchases to your funding accounts
- Make informed purchasing decisions on behalf of The University of Iowa.
- Utilize the Procurement Card for low-dollar transactions and travel related purchases according to the policies and procedures of the University of Iowa.
- Review and reconcile a Procurement Card Voucher.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
New and current Procurement Card holders.