UI Mailing Services administers the listserv for the University’s deans, directors, and departmental executive officers.
1. Complete the subject line of the email to help to avoid processing delays.
2. Always use the following format for the header—including the tabs and double spacing shown below. A text description of this image is provided on a separate page.
3. Do not use attachments. Post any additional information on the web and include a link to it in your message.
4. Messages sent to the listserv will show a reply to the person who e-mails the message - not the person listed on the “FROM” line in the header.
5. Do not include any information within the message that you don’t want others to see. The list manager cannot edit your message to delete information.
6. Remove your signature bar from the bottom of your e-mail before sending a message to the listserv. If you do not, it will be included at the bottom of the message that all subscribers receive.