Please indicate which session you want to attend:
In order to join us online, you will need to wear a USB headset and have a web camera on your computer.
What you need to participate in the Information Session held via Adobe Connect (a web based software):
1. High speed Internet
2. Wired connection to the Internet via a cable (i.e. not wi-fi)
3. USB Headset w/ microphone (or built-in microphone with a pair of headphones - no open speakers)
4. Complete the Computer test at http://online.continuetolearn.uiowa.edu/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
5. Review information and tutorials: Guide to Connect Setup (web page) and Getting Started With Adobe Connect (video tutorial)
6. To login, go to: https://online.continuetolearn.uiowa.edu/f14-019infosession/ to access the Adobe Connect login page for the meeting. Select "Enter as a Guest" and type YOUR FULL NAME (i.e. Jane Smith) in the Name field; then press the "Enter Room" button. Meeting host will then clear you to enter the room.
Copyright © 2011 The University of Iowa School of Journalism and Mass Communication. All rights reserved.
November 6, 2014