Professor Timothy M. Hagle
Department of Political Science
The University of Iowa
||347 Schaeffer Hall
||UI Home Page
||Fall 2014 Office Hours
Tue 4:45-6:15, Wed 11:45-1:15
Congratulations! Through hard work and perseverance (or just
plain luck) you have managed to find my web pages. The material on
my pages primarily relates to my teaching, research, or other political
interests. Brief descriptions and links to the major sections of my pages are below:
- Information for and about my courses including teaching evaluations and the most recent
syllabus for each course
- Advising and Prelaw Information
- Some general advising information, my Prelaw FAQ, and other prelaw materials.
- Resource Links
- A list of links--some political, some not. Contains links to several resources for
- A series of short papers examining voter registration and turnout statistics in Iowa.
- Curriculum Vitae
- The "everything including the kitchen sink" version of my vitae.