Captain Anthony S. Clark
Captain Anthony S. Clark is the Assistant Professor of Aerospace Studies, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa.
Capt Clark was commissioned in the Air Force though Officer Training School in 2004. He has been responsible for multi-million dollar networks and Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems through his career. In addition, Capt Clark has managed $150 million in communications assets required for Global Hawk operations, providing 24/7 intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance capability to the President, Secretary of Defense, and Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff.
Prior to his current assignment, he was the Officer in Charge, RQ-4 Global Hawk Integrated Communications.
- 2004 Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Studies, University of Maryland
- 2004 Officer Training School, Maxwell AFB, AL
- 2005 Air and Space Basic Course, Maxwell AFB, AL
- 2009 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, AL
- 2010 Masters of Information Systems, University of Phoenix
- 2011 Cyber 200 Professional Continuing Education Program, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH