- Meeting Dates
- Announcements and Events
- Hawkeye Access Pride - Recoginition Program
- Meet Our Member of the Month!
- Facilities Accessibility Progress!
- UI Accessible Entrances & Parking
- UI Access & Construction Alert
- CDA Mission
- CDA Bylaws
- Meeting Minutes
- Speaker's Bureau
- 2011 Voices on Disability Writing Contest Winners' Publications
- Contact Us
The mission of the Council is to advocate for the full development and maintenance of an attitudinal and physical environment that encourages people with disabilities to participate fully in the educational, occupational, social, and cultural life of the University of Iowa.