Finance and Operations Divisional Orientation Outline
Present new hires and transfers to Finance and Operations (FO) with:
- An introduction to the division, its departments, services, and relationships.
- An opportunity to understand how the units are interrelated and how we all work to further the mission of the University.
- FO's mission, vision, and values and share how they relate to the University Strategic Plan.
- Information about the Unit Review Process used within FO.
- The Balanced Scorecard as a record of what we do to support the University and how we measure our successes.
- Information about special divisional programs such as Longevity Awards as well as provide general information about programs such as wellness, reward and recognition programs that are available to all University staff.
- The Guidelines Related to Service for FO.
- Tools and activities to promote quality within FO.
- Examples of quality within FO such as IOWA winners, volunteer opportunities, etc.
- Information about the services provided by OE to all FO staff such as Wellness, FSS, etc.
- Provide Meeting Management Tools
- Material about assistance with measurement/surveys