1. Simplify the following expression by removing parentheses and combining like terms:
2. Solve this equation for the variable x.
3. Solve this equation for the variable x using any method you choose.
4. Solve this inequality:
5. Factor this polynomial completely given that is one of the roots.
6. Expand this product using the F.O.I.L. method for multiplying binomials.
7. Write an equation that is equivalent to the following statement:
“One less than Quentin’s age is six more than twice Paul’s age.”
8. Find the domain and range of the function .