3:30 – 5:15 pm
Seminar Room (2520D), University Capitol Centre
I. Call to Order
A. Meeting Agenda - Decision
B. Faculty Council Minutes (January 28, 2014) (Attachment 1) - Decision
C. Draft Faculty Senate Agenda (March 25, 2014) (Attachment 2) - Decision
D. Committee Appointments (Alexandra Thomas, Chair, Committee on Committees) - Decision
- None at this time
III. New Business
- Research Misconduct Policy Revision (Richard Hichwa, Senior Associate Vice President for Research) (Attachment 3) (Attachment 4) (Attachment 5) (Attachment 6) - Decision
- Human Rights Policy Revision (Tom Rice, Associate Provost for Faculty) (Attachment 7) - Decision
- Research Track Policy Revision (Warren Darling, Chair, Faculty Policies and Compensation Committee) (Attachment 8) - Decision
IV. From the Floor
- The call has gone out for nominations for the Michael J. Brody Award for Faculty Excellence in Service to the University and the State of Iowa. Please encourage your colleagues to nominate someone. The deadline to submit nominations is Thursday, March 13.
- The online committee recruitment drive is is scheduled to end Friday, March 7. Please encourage your colleagues to participate.
- The online Faculty Senate elections end on Saturday, March 8. Please encourage your colleagues to participate.
- The next Faculty Senate meeting will be Tuesday, March 25, 3:30-5:15 pm, Senate Chamber, Old Capitol.
- The next Faculty Council meeting will be Tuesday, April 8, 3:30-5:15 pm, University Capitol Centre 2520D.