Course Catalog >> Personal Development
Compound Interest and the Value of Time
Course # 711
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”- Chinese Proverb. Understanding the power of compound interest can have significant effects over the course of time. Compounding interest coupled with tax savings methods, can help grow hard earned assets more efficiently.
- How compound interest works.
- Benefits of utilizing tax deferred investments for retirement goals.
- Leveraging time in ones favor.
Objectives (At the end of this course participants will be able to):
- Calculate compound interest.
- Differentiate between taxable and non-taxable investment accounts.
- Comprehend the cost of waiting to invest.
- Recognize levels of risk compared to expected returns.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
Individuals who need better comprehension on the importance of starting to invest earlier as opposed to later.