Panic Alarms/Disruptive Persons
Course # 18
Any employee who has a panic alarm in their work area or deals with potentially volatile faculty, staff, students or the general public will benefit from this class. You will learn how to handle false alarms, emergency activations, and disruptive persons. Also leave with tips on how to develop an emergency protocol for your departments.
- Educate staff on how to handle panic alarms and disruptive persons.
- Know how to handle false panic alarm activations.
- Know how to handle emergency panic alarm activations.
- Know how to handle disruptive persons.
- Get an emergency protocol developed for their department.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
Any employee that has a panic alarm in their work area or anyone that deals with the general public/faculty/staff/students that may become volatile.