Course Catalog >> Health and Safety
Can You Read Me One More Story?
How to Help Your Child and Family Sleep Better
Course # 571
This class is designed to help Faculty and Staff develop effective strategies to help children and the family sleep better, which in turn will help the family as a whole sleep better and maintain a better work-life balance.
- Common sleep problems in children
- Specific strategies to improve bedtime and sleep for children
- Sleep disorders in children
Objectives: (At the end of this course participants will be able to)
- Have an increased understanding of sleep disturbances in children, including sleep disorders.
- Have an increased understanding of normal sleep patterns in children.
- Have strategies for improving sleep and sleep hygiene.
- Understand the impact of improved sleep on the family-work balance.
Participants: (audience course is designed to reach)
UI Faculty and Staff