Course # 100
Conflict is inevitable in the workplace, and not addressing conflict often makes it worse. Learn how to develop a workplace atmosphere that encourages people to raise their concerns respectfully and resolve their conflicts effectively. Increase your understanding of conflict and develop skills in active listening, assertive communication and handling difficult conversations. This course will include large and small group discussion and small group activities.
- Conflict management styles
- Emotional intelligence and conflict
- Active listening
- Assertive communication
- Difficult conversations
- Problem solving process
- Increase understanding of conflict.
- Build skills for dealing with conflict directly and effectively.
- Increase awareness of UI policies and resources that promote a civil and respectful workplace.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
This course is suitable for any UI employee.