The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People®
Course # 203
This Franklin-Covey certified two-day training program teaches seven distinct habits that lead to effectiveness. Habit 1: Be Proactive; Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind; Habit 3: Put First Things First; Habit 4: Think Win-Win; Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood; Habit 6: Synergize; and Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw. The Seven Habits apply to all four levels of leadership (personal, interpersonal, managerial, and organizational). This program teaches inside-out improvement: first building your personal trustworthiness, then creating trust on an interpersonal level to improve relationships. DVD and discussion format.
- Work toward principle-centered, value driven, and mission-oriented personal and organizational development.
- Learn how to manage time and resources in ways that focus on key roles and goals.
- Learn agreement and negotiation skills to improve relationships with customers, suppliers, colleagues, and employees on all levels.
- Enhance relationships with key “stakeholders,” reduce rivalry, build teams, and improve marketing and sales.
- Work more effectively with other people, resulting in higher-quality decisions, greater organizational unity, and reduced rivalry.
- Build a more cohesive, functional, and powerful company culture through shared mission, values, strategy, and goals.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
Only UI employees are eligible to participate.