Communicating for Performance
Course # 21
Managing performance is an expectation of all our campus leaders/managers. This interactive session will invite you to consider ways to motivate and engage your staff to achieve their goals and the goals of the unit. Data, research and stories will be shared to bring this topic to life! Utilizing true-to-life workplace scenarios, we will also practice verbal feedback (meaningful conversations), as well as explore and identify coachable moments.
- Delivering tough feedback
- Motivation and engagement
- Performance review practices
- Practice and learn strategies for giving feedback in-the-moment.
- Identify why leaders and managers fail to effectively manage performance.
- Identify good practices for managing performance, and for providing development and growth opportunities.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):