What Supervisors Need to Know About Flexible Work Arrangements
Course # 252
How can you use flexible work arrangements to accomplish the work of the department and respond to the needs of staff? This course offers tools to evaluate a request for a flexible work arrangement, and a process to develop and maintain a variety of flexible work arrangements.
- Types of flexible work arrangements
- Tools to screen, evaluate, and maintain flexible work arrangements
- Role of the HR Manager or Supervisor and Staff Member
- Identify how various flexible work arrangements may support department and staff needs.
- Evaluate the feasibility of a request for a flexible work arrangement.
- Use tools to develop and support a successful flexible work arrangement.
- Identify the necessary elements to maintain a successful arrangement.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
Supervisors and HR managers.