Special Topics in Compensation Administration
Course # 340
This course will integrate theory and practice in relation to specific challenges faced by employers in the area of compensation administration.
- Maintaining equity
- Reclassification vs. pay for additional job responsibilities
- Strategies for communicating with staff members about their compensation
- Analyze equity issues within their employing unit(s)
- Recognize where pay for additional responsibilities or reclassification are most appropriate
- Utilize strategies for communicating salary decisions, e.g. upon hire, July 1 or in response to questions, such as equity
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
Senior HR Leadership representatives and HR Unit Representatives. Pre-requisite is completion of the HR Fundamentals Series.