Building the Foundation
Course # 412
Have you ever wondered how people like you become financially successful? Learn the ins and outs of managing cash flow through your household. Cash flow is the engine that drives your entire financial plan. Also, discover the role of cash reserves and how to manage and reduce debt. Take home the strategies discussed in class to improve your financial situation.
- Financial Planning Approach
- Managing Cash Flow
- Role of Cash Reserves
- Debt Management and Reduction
- Understand how cash flow is the engine that drives your entire financial plan.
- Be better prepared to make cash flow decisions that support the achievement of your goals.
- To understand the role cash reserves, how much is needed and how to calculate.
- Gain insights of managing and reducing debt levels.
- Have some strategies to take home and implement.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
This course is suitable for any UI employee.