Women Focus on Retirement Distributions
Course # 420
The retirement plan distribution decisions you make when you retire may impact your financial situation for the rest of your life. Will your savings provide the money you need to enjoy your retirement or will daily living expenses consume most of your income? When you understand your options, you may avoid costly mistakes and make potentially more informed decisions. You will receive a free 20-page workbook when attending this course.
- Retirement distribution options
- Evaluating possible appropriate distribution methods.
- Discussing rolling funds into an IRA for continued tax deferral.
- Potential better understanding of retirement distribution rules.
- Investing our retirement assets which may help them work for you.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
This course is suitable for any UI employee.