Retiring? You Have Options
Course # 486
Educational seminar focused on preparing staff, who anticipate retiring in the near future, for the financial decisions and hurdles they will face. Strong emphasis will be placed on reviewing options for assets to replace income.
- Managing the financial transition
- Rollover options from current plan
- Protecting retirement assets
- Ensuring adequate retirement income
- Identify financial goals and needs in retirement.
- Locate necessary information in order to make decisions about retirement options.
- Evaluate advantages/disadvantages of various financial products in relation to retirement income and asset preservation.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
All UI employees interested in retiring (phased, early and standard retirement) from their current position within the next few years.