20 Minutes to Successful Retirement
Course # 501
Are you nearing or facing retirement and trying to evaluate your options? Come join us for a 20-Minute educational session to prepare you for the options and challenges facing retirement today. You’ve worked hard to accumulate your wealth and it’s time it started working for you. Topics will include: Managing the Financial Transition, Rollover Options, Protecting Retirement Assets, and Ensuring Adequate Retirement Income. Lecturers will stay on site to answer group questions as well as offer personalized solutions.
- Managing the financial transition
- Rollover options from current plan
- Protecting retirement assets
- Ensuring adequate retirement income
- Identify financial goals and needs in retirement.
- Locate necessary information in order to make decisions about retirement options.
- Evaluate advantages/disadvantages of various financial products in relation to retirement income and asset preservation.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
This course is suitable for UI employees interested in retiring (phased, early and standard retirement) from their current position within the next few years.