Long-term Strategies To Prepare For College Expenses
Course # 574
Advertising Description: This course will help you identify long-term strategies to save sensibly for a child or grandchild's college education.
- Roth IRA strategies
- 529 funding and pre-funding strategies
- Forecasting future
- College education costs and investment guidelines to follow
Objectives (At the end of this course participants will be able to):
- Understand the best available options to save sensibly for a child or grandchild's college education.
- Understand the future costs of college education - so you know how to prepare.
- Forecasting and mapping out a goal-oriented plan.
- Investment guidelines to follow as your account's beneficiary ages.
- History, Pros and Cons of the 529 Plan.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
All individuals who are interested in learning ways to save sensibly for a child or grandchild's college education.