Is Diversification Enough in a Volatile Market?
Course # 588
As the markets and economy continue to be in flux, should you be doing anything with your investment portfolio? During volatile markets taking a more active role in your investments can have a significant impact on the performance of your portfolio. Diversification is important but may not be enough during volatile markets. Join us as we discuss strategies to help preserve your capital and take a more active role in your portfolio.
- Create a plan for success
- The power of an investment process
- Trends in the markets
Objectives (At the end of this course participants will be able to):
- Understanding of what diversification does and does not do.
- Basic understanding of market trends.
- Understand the importance of personalizing your portfolio to your goals.
- Understand how portfolio adjustments may help in reaching your goals.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
This course is designed for the long term investor as well as an investor just starting out.