Retirement: Have You Thought of Everything?
Course # 620
As you approach retirement what should you be doing to make sure you are prepared? As retirement nears (10-15 years down the road) you will naturally start thinking less about saving for retirement and more about how to organize your investments for income in retirement. Join us as we discuss: How investing for retirement income is different than investing in anticipation of retirement; Certain risks to keep in mind and prepare for as you approach and enter retirement; and that there are some important guidelines about generating income in retirement that we can all benefit from.
- Create a plan for success
- Avoid common mistakes in retirement planning
Objectives (At the end of this course participants will be able to):
- Understand the difference in investing for retirement and investing for retirement income
- Understand the risks to avoid while planning for retirement
- Follow basic guidelines for a successful retirement
Participants (audience course is designed for):
This course is designed for the long term investor with an emphasis on participants within 15 years of retirement.