Retirement Options Before and After You Retire
Course # 626
Navigating your retirement through turbulent waters requires the ability to dream, to design, and to develop. You need to dream about the types of activities you want in retirement. Next, design the blueprint to achieve your goals. Finally, develop a plan of action to make your goals a reality. This class will help you create your plan and help you make your dreams come true.
- Planning for retirement, funding retirement
Objectives (At the end of this course participants will be able to):
- Develop personal retirement goals.
- Understand the steps of building a retirement blueprint.
- Develop a plan to achieve retirement goals.
- Understand different income options in retirement.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
Anyone who is recently retired, close to retirement, or planning their retirement.