Course Catalog >> Personal Development
Taking Control of Your Finances
Course # 695
This class will help you determine answers to the following questions.
- What is good debt versus bad debt?
- How do I save more and pay down debt?
- How do I start an investment program and choose my financial goals?
Attend this class to improve your financial outlook.
Objectives (At the end of this course participants will be able to):
- Gain a better understanding of where your money actually goes.
- Understanding the risks of using a credit card to fund everyday expenses.
- How to build a savings plan for the future.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
This course is suitable for any UI employee.