Course # 149
(When scheduled in 112 USB, laptops are provided for hands-on instruction)
This course provides training on the functionality of the ProTrav application. Participants receive instruction on utilizing the ProTrav system for travel and procurement card forms. Topics include creating trips for University-related travel, requesting cash advances, completing a travel expense voucher to obtain reimbursement for out of pocket expenses, and reconciling a Procurement Card.
- ProTrav functionality
- Travel set-up and processing
- Requesting cash advances
- Receiving reimbursement for out-of-pocket travel-related expenses
- Reconciling a Procurement Card
- Navigate the ProTrav application
- Set up trips and provide travel information
- Request cash advance for upcoming trips
- Process out-of-pocket travel reimbursements
- Check status of payment reimbursements and outstanding cash advances
- Learn how to reconcile a Procurement Card
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
Staff that create trips, view/edit travel information, and request reimbursement for out of pocket expenses for themselves or on behalf of a traveler utilizing a Travel Expense Voucher and/or staff who reconcile transactions on a Procurement Card Voucher.