Procurement Card Training
Course # 160
(When scheduled in 112 USB, laptops are provided for hands-on instruction)
This training is designed to introduce new cardholders to Procurement Card purchasing guidelines and processes, and may be taken as a refresher for current cardholders, card reconcilers, and departmental approvers. Training provides instruction on Procurement Card policy, cardholder responsibilities, allowable and non allowable card purchases, documentation requirements, and includes a demonstration of the reconciliation process.
- Cardholder responsibilities
- Allowable and non-allowable purchases
- Meal and Travel expenses
- Transaction documentation requirements
- Reconciliation demonstration
- Understand Procurement Card policies and guidelines.
- Detail responsibilities for cardholders and individuals processing card vouchers.
- Learn the correct method for processing low-dollar/travel transactions on the UI procurement card.
- Understand documentation requirements for Procurement Card transactions and vouchers.
- Demonstrate reconciliation process
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
This course is mandatory for new cardholders. It is recommended for any staff reconciling or approving the transactions or monthly vouchers. This course is also available online through the ICON course offerings through Self-Service.