Introduction to General Stores and On-Line Ordering
Course # 196
Everything you wanted to know about General Stores and its on-line ordering system. What is stocked, what is not, how to place orders, how to check on orders, delivery schedules, who to call with questions, and what’s next at General Stores.
To train customers the correct way to order office supplies from General Stores.
- Provide description of what General Stores is, what it does, and how it operates.
- Introduce personnel. Explain General Stores order processes and procedures.
- Describe the relationship between General Stores and its primary office supplier.
- Teach the basics of the MIGS and SIGS on-line ordering systems, and their advantages to the departments.
- Describe the electronic order interface (EDI) process.
- Provide information about the new receiving dock/warehouse at MBSB.
- Explain what is in the future for General Stores.
- Questions and answers.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
University employees that order General Stores products.