Traveling on UI Related Business
Course # 23
Everything you need to know about UI business travel--including a review of updated travel regulations, policies, and procedures, payment options and how to process travel-related forms. This class is tailored primarily for support and administrative staff who are involved in making travel plans and reporting expenses, but is also appropriate for UI travelers.
- University Travel Regulations, Policies, and Procedures.
- State and Federal Government laws that apply to University travel.
- Completing University forms required for University travel.
- To inform faculty and staff of policies prior to making university trips.
- To provide policy and procedural information for persons who make travel arrangements and complete necessary forms.
- To train travelers and expediters on documentation requirements and proper procedures for completing all travel forms.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
Administrative assistants, administrative secretaries, and clerical staff who make travel arrangements and/or process paperwork. Any faculty or staff person who travels on university-related business.