M.E.E.T. on Common Ground--Speaking Up for Respect in the Workplace
Course # 239
Learn to recognize and respond with respect to a variety of real world problems. We’ll talk about the benefits of mutual respect and the importance of personal responsibility in promoting respect in the workplace. Video and discussion format.
- Explain the benefit of mutual respect in the workplace.
- Explain the importance of personal responsibility in promoting respect in the workplace.
- Learn the four steps in the M.E.E.T model to help promote mutual respect in the workplace.
- To recognize and respond with respect to a variety of real world situations such as: improper jokes, seemingly innocent comments, how feelings of inclusion and exclusion are generated, how assumptions reported as fact can have a negative impact on working relations, and other interpersonal experiences in the workplace.
- To understand and apply the M.E.E.T model shown in the film.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
Anyone who deals with other people in the workplace. But it could be geared toward teaching supervisors how to facilitate these conversations in the workplace.